The Central Epidemic Command Center has raised the travel notice level for certain countries, and details are as follows:
Travel notice level 1: Thailand, Italy and Iran
Travel notice level 2: Singapore and Japan
Starting February 24, 2020, travelers arriving in Taiwan from these countries must conduct self-health management for 14 days.
Instructions for conducting self-health management are as follows:
1. Please keep your hands clean. You should wash your hands with soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizers frequently. In addition, please refrain from touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands. If your hands touch any secretions from your respiratory tract, please wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly.
2. During the 14-day self-health management, please record your temperature and daily activities twice a day (morning and evening) correctly in a table.
3. During the period, if you have no symptoms, please still avoid going to public places. When you go outside, please ensure that you wear a surgical mask as required.
4. If you have any symptoms, such as fever or other respiratory symptoms, please make sure to wear a surgical mask and notify the local health authority to help you seek medical attention. When you seek medical attention, please show this notice to your physician, and inform the physician of your contact history, travel history, residence history, occupational exposure, and whether anyone else has similar symptoms.
5. During illness, please rest at home, wear a surgical mask and avoid going outside. If your mask is contaminated by secretions of nose or mouth, please fold it and throw it into the trash immediately.
6. During illness, please wear a surgical mask and keep at least 1 meter away from others while talking to them.