On June 19, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) announced that it eased restrictions on daily visiting hours and visitor management at healthcare facilities by increasing visiting time slots at the facilities.
1. Visitors and related personnel must wear face masks all the time.
2. Healthcare facilities are open for visiting during two time slots every day; in principle, at most two visitors are allowed at any one time. Healthcare facilities may make adjustments where the situation warrants.
3. In principle, only one individual (including the caregiver) may accompany a patient.
4. Healthcare facilities should keep a record of visitors’ names or phone numbers and inquire about their history of travel, occupation, contact, and cluster (TOCC).
5. Caregivers should be registered into the related management information system of the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
6. Healthcare personnel at these facilities should wear proper personal protective equipment.