To minimize impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on business operations, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) requires that businesses and enterprises thoroughly abide by the Guidelines for Enterprise Planning of Business Continuity in Response to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (in the attachment).
Matters of notice concerning personal and work place sanitation management are listed below.
1. Implement employee health monitoring plan and measures for handling and tracking abnormalities.
2. Enforce resting at home when sick.
3. Implement off-site working or working-from-home mechanisms
4. Adjust working space to maintain proper distances between seats; if social distancing can't be maintained, enforce the mandatory mask-wearing rule.
5. Maintain a distance of 1.5 meters between tables at dining areas in premises of businesses and enterprises and install dividers. Those failing to adopt the measure should offer takeout services.
6. Cancel or delay any large-scale assemblies/conferences or events that are related to work, and consider other alternative solutions, such as video conference. A company should also advise employees to refrain from participating in mass events or activities.
7. Employers should provide a flexible mechanism when employees apply for child care leaves.