A1. During home quarantine, you should:
1. Stay at home or at an accomodation location. You are NOT allowed to travel abroad or take any public transportation.
2. Separate yourself from others in your home as much as possible. All should adopt appropriate protective measures, which includes wearing a surgical mask, maintaining good personal hygiene, and staying a proper distance away from others (1-1.5m).
3. Record your body temperatures and health conditions in detail. You will receive follow up phone calls everyday from health authorities.
4. If any symptom develops, contact the district Public Health Bureau. Follow their instructions to seek medical attention. Do NOT take public transportation.
A2. During self-health management, you should:
1. Rest at home and avoid going out as much as possible. Wear a surgical mask at all times if you are going out.
2. Maintain respiratory tract hygiene and good cough etiquette.
3. Check your body temperature every morning and evening. Record the temperatures and daily activities in detail.
4. If any symptom develops, contact the district Public Health Bureau. Follow their instructions to seek medical attention. Avoid taking public transportation as much as possible.